Reflection is a constant theme in my business, it is something I do weekly, monthly and quarterly. It is so important to reflect on the year gone by before you go into making goals and plans for the coming year because until you know where YOU are right now, you cannot make plans that will get you to the next step, whatever that step may be.
I always spend the first week of January getting myself prepped and ready for the year ahead, and here are the 10 questions I ask myself when I am reflecting. I grab my journal and just write away. If you want these questions in a handy workbook, you can grab a free one here >>> http://bit.ly/2017reflectionworkbook
The Questions I ask myself:
- What did I achieve in 2017?
- What worked for me in 2017?
- What was my proudest moment?
- What lessons did I learn and what was my biggest lesson?
- What challenges did I face?
- What held me back?
- What was out of balance for me?
- What do I want to see change in 2018?
- what do I need to release?
- I also do a financial review to see what has sold well, what has been profitable in my business and where the gaps are.
Catch the training here >>>