Wedding Biz Stumbling Blocks.
5 NOVEMBER 2016 // YOU & BIZ SH*T
We create our own barriers, a lot of time time. Not always. When we are worried about doing something or we are unsure, we can turn it into a massive thing, a massive hurdle. I remember when I first started learning about creating websites on WordPress, I has got myself in such a tizz about it that every time I went to do anything on my website, I was convinced I would do it wrong and cock everything up. But you know what, I was creating that barrier for myself. No one else was saying to me “You are rubbish at that!”, it was ME saying that to ME.
It is easy to create these invisible barriers that we create in business and I want to help you to break through your current biggest barrier. The thing that is stopping you from moving forward.
I have asked fellow Wedding Biz Owners what they are struggling with right now, what is stopping them and there were 5 key areas:
- How can I get seen by brides in a busy industry? I feel like I am slipping into the background.
- How can I make my brand more consistent and less hap-hazard, and stop wasting time when I come to do anything!
- How can I break through the overwhelm feeling I feel most days? I know it is stopping me from growing and that makes me stressed even more!
- How can I get brides onto my mailing list? I know I need to send newsletters but I can’t if I have no brides to email!
- How do I know what stuff to write? I need to start writing better social media posts, content for my website, blogs, newsletters etc but I don’t know how to know what to write!
That is why I created the #WeddingBizBoost. 5 Action Packs for these 5 sticky points. Choose 1, take action and achieve. Simple. You can read more about it here >>>
Together we can move you forward and you can achieve! I just know it 🙂
Emma is The Wedding Biz Coach. Working with wedding professionals all over the world to help them grow their wedding businesses. She teaches more than just the what and the why. She teaches the how. She teaches the invisible aspects of running a business, of being an entrepreneur. Her approachable nature and easy to learn style means that once scary strategies become non-scary. They become do-able, achievable. Nothing is impossible.
JOIN THE FUN
THE WEDDING BIZ CLUB
The place to be for any wedding business owner who craves community and support and business friendship and business bundles of loveliness (without leaving the house!). It’s pretty great over here.
JOIN US TODAY >>