1 MAY 2017 // INSPIRATION
In my mission to share more of the
This is a game changer, seriously. Especially as we are drawing closer to the half year mark.
So, here are my goals for May
01. Run Brand Story event for clients – I am so
02. Create Space in my life – This has been a constant theme for me for 2017. One of my words for 2017 was SIMPLICITY and I am looking at how I can make everything easier, simpler, more efficient and how I can create more space in my world. Not just in my work but in my life
03. Resource library – I have wanted to set up a resource library for you lovely lot for a while. A place where you can sign up once and get access to
04. Create the first Wedding Biz Coach book come strategy guide come planner – This has been a dream of mine – to make a planner that is specifically focussed to those in the wedding industry (you!) and this month I am going to make the first edition! So EXCITED about this I could scream. This is going to be a luxury notebook/planner/motivation/pep talk kinda guide that will be a joy to work with. Again…keep an eye on my social media and my newsletters for more on this!
05. Birthday celebrations! Oh yes, it is also my birthday month so I will make sure there is some time for me as part of my self-care and appreciation. I don’t really get too depressed with birthdays, I like to see them as another wonderful year on this amazing planet. We are truly lucky and I feel this gratitude more and more the older I get.
So that’s it for May. I have lots of exciting client projects I am working on at the moment including two very exciting brand and website design projects. I am loving the brands we are creating and cannot wait to share more on that.
Set yourself some goals. Regardless of whether you read this blog post at the end of a month, middle of the month or at 3am in the morning (yep – I do that A LOT!). Make Goals. Take Action. Achieve Dreams.
Till next week…have a great one
Emma is The Wedding Biz Coach. Working with wedding professionals all over the world to help them grow their wedding businesses. She teaches more than just the what and the why. She teaches the how. She teaches the invisible aspects of running a business, of being an entrepreneur. Her approachable nature and easy to learn style means that once scary strategies become non-scary. They become do-able, achievable. Nothing is impossible.
THE WEDDING BIZ CLUB
The place to be for any wedding business owner who craves community and support and business friendship and business bundles of loveliness (without leaving the house!). It's pretty great over here.